Ghansham Santdas Vaswani born on 24-8-1954, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is artiste of Akashwani and Doordarhsan, Ghanshyam has given several outstanding performances. He has traveled to number of countries all over the world. He was also invited at Sindhi Sammelans held in U.S.A. He has sung and composed music for the popular Dance Ballet in Sindhi “Sindh Muhinjee Amma” (Sind Is My Mother). He is much sought after artiste at most Sindhi cultural programme. After having initial training from his father Santdas Vaswani (who was also a great Sindhi & Shastrya Singer), he received further comprehensive training from renowned stalwarts, like Ghazal Samrat Jagjit Singh, Sushila Pohankar and Pt. Rajaram Shukla. He is also a renowned Urdu Ghazal singer and has won several laurels.
- Address: Bandra(E), Mumbai - 400051
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ghanshamvaswani
- Website: http://www.ghanshamvaswani.com/
Education of Ghanshyam Vaswani
- B.Sc., L.L.B., D.M.M.
- Gold Medal, 1995 (At Mumbai by Pt. Prakash Bharadwaj).
- Gold Medal, 1993 (At Jaipur by Justice Indersen Israni), 1993
- Trophy, 1999 (At Mumbai by ‘Murk’ Publications in Memory of Bhagwanti Navani).
In addition to the above Ghansham has also been felicitated / honoured by several Panchayats/ Associations all over the country and abroad.
- ‘Sindhi Sangeet’ (Sindhi Music), Bhajans & Kalams(Vol. I & II) (CBS).
- ‘Sachal Sarmast’(Sachal’s Kalaams), poems of famous poet Sachal, 1995. ( Magna Sound)
- ‘Sik Sajan Jee’ (Fragrance of Beloved), Bhajan & Kalaams, 1998( Good Music)
- ‘Dulah Shah Ja Doha’ (Couplets Of God of Water Jhulelal),Dohiras, 2001(Tips).
- ‘Jhulelal Jhulelal’ (Repeated Recitation Of God Of Water), Dhuni, 2001.
- ‘Jhulelal Bera Paar’ (Trust Jhulelal You Will Sail through), Bhajjans, 1996, T Series.
- Aan Poi
- Afsaana Ishq Jaa ( T- Series )
- Jagjit Singh Presents : Talent of 80's (HMV)
- Jagjit Singh Presents : Ghansham Vaswani (HMV)
- Khushboo (Weston)
- Soulful (Necola)
- Parvaaz (HMV)
- Forget Me not
- Sai Charan Mein. Bhajans of Shirdi Sai Baba’s Glory, (Western)
- Bhajman Krishna Kanhaiya (HMV)
For Sindhi Films
- Hal ta Bhaji Haloon.
- Ammi Ya Mammy.
- Ker Kehijo.
- Pyar Kare Dis.
- Amma Jo Peenjho ( Assen Sindhi )
For Hindi Films
- Satwan Aasmaan