Kishin Juriani ( Hindi :किशिन जुरियानी, Sindhi : ڪِشِن جُرياني ) born 08th January,1939, in Larkana, Pakistan is a Singer & Retired Drawing Teacher.
Kishin Juriani born on 8-Jan in Ladkana carries more than 28 years of Music and Singing experiene. He is well known personality in Ulhasnagar and outside in India and abroad. Performed many successful mesmarising shows.
Education of Kishin Juriani
- Masters of Arts, JJ School of Arts, Mumbai.
Most Memorable Programs
- 'Sindhiyat Jo Saddu'(2011) By Sindhi Sangat, event by Asha Chand in Dubai.
- 'Sindhiyat ji hika Sham' (2007) event by Nari Sanwlani in Dubai, on the eve of Cheti Chand.
- 'SUR, SAAZ AIN AWAAZ' in remembrance of dada Ram Panjwani at Smt. Chandibai Himatmal Mansukhani College, Ulhasnagar.
- Sufi Kalam Programe at Sita Sindhi Bhawan.
- Performed a tour in Sindh, Karachi, Ladkana, Sakkar, Sadhbela, Rohiri, Balochistan, Lasbelo (Lassi Trust).
- Godhriwaro Baba Varsi Performance at Jalgaon.
- Musical show in Surat.
- Cheti Chand Program, at Bangalore.
- Cheti Chand program at Chennai.
- Cheti Chand program at Hong Kong.
- Musical show of National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language.
- Sindhi functions of Bharatiya Sindhu Sabha.
- Mata Ki Chowki, Public Performance at Gururnank Darbar, Kandivali.
- Kanwarram Varsi at Kanwarram Chowk Ulhasnagar.
- Jaani Juda Na Kar (2012)
- Bewafa Tera Muskrana (Ghazals)
- Muhinji Pasand
- Saral Sindhi Bhajan