Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 31-March-1987 Prof. Ram Panjwani expired
- Bhagwanti Navani expired on 22nd October,1986
- Independence with Partition of India and Pakistan
- Entire Sindh State became part of Pakistan. Independence day on 14-August-1947
- Most of Hindu Sindhis started migrating to India. India celebrated Independence day on 15-August-1947
- Bhagwanti Navani born 01, Febuary,1940, in Nasarpur
- Bhagat Kanwarram was assassinated in communal riots in Sukkur on 1st November, 1939 at Rukari (also known as Ruk) railway station.
- Sindh became a separate province in 1936.
- Prof. Ram Panjwani born on 20-Nov-1911 in Ladkana
- Master Chander was born in Tharushah on 7-Dec-1907
- 13-April-1885 - Bhagat Kanwarram Birthday
- Sind was made part of British India's Bombay Presidency
- The Battle of Miani - February 17, 1843
- Karachi was the first area in the province to be occupied by the British East India Company.
- The Talpur's then established government in Sindh from 1783 and they remained the ruling elite with their capital in Khairpur.
- Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai deceased
- Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai is born
1519 to 1625
- Sindh then became a part of larger empires as a loyal Muslim domain and came under the rule of the Arghun Dynasty and Tarkhan dynasty.
1258 to 1358
- Soomra Dynasty continued to rule independently for 100 years
1024 to 1258
The Ummayad rule ended with the ascension of the Soomra Dynasty which was Abbasid caliphate's functionary in sindh.
- Birth of God Jhulelal
- Invasion by Arabs
- The Greeks (who conquered Sindh in 125 BC under the command of the Alexander the great) rendered it into Indos, hence modern Indus.
- Indus Valley civilization
- Mohen Jo Daro